Pre-Order Lisa's New Book For a Chance to Win a $150 Book Voucher!
What would you buy if you won the giveaway?
To celebrate the release of her latest novel, Lisa Ireland is giving readers a chance to win a $150 book voucher to Collins Booksellers, Orange (owned by her friend and fellow author Kelly Rimmer!) The winner will either be able to shop in store, or place their book order over the phone.
There will be also be two minor prize packs for runners up featuring some fantastic titles that Lisa has loved (one prize pack is reserved exclusively for her newsletter subscribers).
To enter, all you need to do is pre-order a copy of ‘The One and Only Dolly Jamieson’ from a retailer of your choice, retain a copy of your proof of purchase (you’ll need it if you win) and enter your details below!
Open to AU Residents only. Competition closes 4pm 21st December 2022 (AEST).
‘THE ONE AND ONLY DOLLY JAMIESON’ PRE-ORDER COMPETITION (“WIN a huge book voucher”)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter is: Lisa Ireland of registered office address: 40 Hobson Street, Stratford, Victoria. The above mentioned party will be hereafter referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
- Competition is open to Australian residents with an Australian postal address
- First prize is a $150 book voucher from Collins Booksellers Orange, NSW. The winner can visit the store in person or order over the phone and have their book selection posted to them.
Collins Orange will take every care to ensure that books are delivered safely, but neither the store, nor Lisa Ireland can be held responsible for items lost in the post.
Two minor prizes of book packs will also be drawn. The second of these will only be open to entrants who subscribe to Lisa Ireland’s newsletter
- Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition an entrant must purchase a copy of ‘The One and Only Dolly Jamieson’ by Lisa Ireland in a format of their choosing (paperback, ebook or audiobook) from a retailer of their choice. The winner will be required to provide proof of purchase.
- Closing date for entry will be 4pm (AEDT) Wednesday 21st December 2022. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
For each copy of ‘The One and Only Dolly Jamieson’ purchased the entrant can receive 1 ticket into the draw.
The winning entrant must be able to provide a valid proof of purchase if requested by the Promoter. Proof of purchase must be dated prior to the competition close date. Failure to provide proof of purchase within 14 days will result in the prize being withdrawn from the winner and a replacement winner being picked. Further information can be found at: http://www.lisairelandbooks.com/win
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be drawn at random at 40 Hobson Street, Stratford, Victoria on Thursday 22nd December 2022. The winner will be notified via email and the winner’s name will be published in the Promoter’s January newsletter.
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be published on the promoter’s website and in the January newsletter.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.